Hogwarts Reinvented
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You scared? (MA 15)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

You scared? (MA 15) Empty You scared? (PG 13)

Post by Xylon Exton Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:21 am

Xylon stood at the fence, looking at the shrieking shack from a distance. It was his 10th time seeing the building, since he frequented going there. The reason was the mainly clear his head from hectic things that happened in his life, then there was the pressure on making all his grades perfect, like his parents wanted. Sometimes he just wanted a break and no one to bother him, like that was ever the case. No one ever left him alone, they liked winding him up and getting angry, thanks to his short temper.

Then he made his way to the gate, where it stood half open. He walked through the gate and heard footsteps coming from behind, without thinking he turned around and waved his hands at the person, sending them flying backwards, thats if it hit them. Being able to perform wandless and non-verbal magic came in hand, since he sometimes forgot his wand or he couldn't be bothered to take it out of his pocket. His magic was alright but sometimes it was a bit off, hopefully it had worked and it hit the person.

"Well, well, well. Looks like I have some unwanted company." He snarled and locked his eyes on the persons, such a shame for them to catch him in a bad mood.
Xylon Exton
Xylon Exton

Back to top Go down

You scared? (MA 15) Empty Re: You scared? (MA 15)

Post by Ammaleigh Tyler Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:30 am

Ammaleigh hummed as she made her way toward the shrieking shack. She seemed to be the only one not bothered by the rumors, and she took advantage of that. When things began to be too much, Ammaleigh slipped away and visited the place. Which was often.

Seeing the gate to the shack, Ammaleigh felt something hit her arm. Stinging quite badly, she inspected it. A nasty burn showed. Knowing it was nothing serious, Ammaleighs eyes scanned the property, seeing who may of done that to her.

Ammaleigh heard someone, and she immerietly locked eyes with them. It was a boy, who may or may not have been close to her age. "So you do." Ammaleighs patience had been tried, and she snarled at them back.
Ammaleigh Tyler
Ammaleigh Tyler
Head Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylon Exton Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:35 pm

Xylon's spell hadn't entirely worked as he hoped it would, he messed up 1 in 5 times. He eyes flickered up and down the person who turned out to be a female, quite stunning to his opinion. He wasn't exactly sure what house she was but they way she snarled back to him, she could've been a Slytherin, but he would've seen her in his own common room. No Gryffindor would do that, there was Ravenclaw, but most of them were quiet and then there was the Hufflepuff. That was it, a Hufflepuff. A brunette, clear skin, nice figure, brown or hazel eyes, he wouldn't mind looking at her for a while. "And what would a fine person like you be doing here? Haven't you heard all the nasty things that happen here?" He asked curiously and raised an eyebrow at the young female.
Xylon Exton
Xylon Exton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammaleigh Tyler Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:59 am

Ammaleigh felt his eyes looking at her body, and she couldnt help but feel a little self concious. She didnt see herself as attractive, and she didnt exactly have anything going for her. Shifting her weight to one foot, Ammaleigh couldnt help but notice how attractive he seemed to be.

"What do you mean by a fine person like me?" Ammaleigh scoffed. "Of course I have you twit." She rolled her eyes. "Thats why I come here. Im not afraid."
Ammaleigh Tyler
Ammaleigh Tyler
Head Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylon Exton Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:59 am

Xylon looked at her eyes once more, he searched them for something but was receiving a blank expression. She must be very good at hiding what she feels. He ran a hand through his hair and looked at her quite eagerly, like he was hungry for something to happen,"Fine as in sexy. Gez I thought you would have more brains but obviously, I have been proven wrong." he grinned and clicked his tongue against his teeth, quite a bad habit he had.

So was this girl trying to be brave or was it a dare,"Me? A twit? Your messed up in the brain you are. Man I'd pay billions to see you even do a simple spell." he sneered, what he said was clearly sarcastic. "Yes well then, if your not afraid I'd personally like to see you enter this shack. I'd better go with you in case you get scared, I'll hold you tight alright." he cackled and wiggled his eyebrows at her.
Xylon Exton
Xylon Exton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammaleigh Tyler Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:13 pm

"Youre terrible." Ammaleigh humpfed. No one had thought of her as attractive. Curious to see what this boy as up to, she took a step forward. "I have plenty of brain."Ammaleigh said nonchalantly. "I dont see how I couldnt."

"Billions you say?" Ammaleigh replied just as sarcastic. She pulled out her wand and mumbled 'Accio', pointing her wand at a small rock. It shot to her. Catching it, she smirked as she threw it on the ground. "How will you pay that?" Ammaleigh raised a brow, her voice all sarcastic.

"Challenge accepted." Ammaleigh strode into the shack, making sure to push him aside. "Dont count on it sweetie." She placed a hand on his chest and kissed his cheek. She was going to play his game, and she intendend to play it well.
Ammaleigh Tyler
Ammaleigh Tyler
Head Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylon Exton Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:39 am

Xylon laughed at the girl, he had been called many things, but terrible? Really? He watched curiously as the girl approached him, "Ooooh, looks like we have a 'smarty pants' over here. Someone quick come before she kills me with stupid facts!" he said, pretending like he was about to die. He smirked and leaned against the fence, watching the girl with mere amusement.

He raised a brow at her spell, obviously she took him seriously. He shook his head,"Oh I'll pay you alright." he chuckled. Then Xylon raised his hand towards the girl, waved it towards him so. She was right in front of him. He looked down at her eyes and grinned cheekily. Then he lowered his hands and grabbed her ass innocently, "I know you liked that babe." Xylon laughed and shook his head.

Then she placed his hand on his chest and kissed his cheek. He wasn't terribly fazed by it as other girls had done that to him before. He nodded and put his hand on her waist,"Alright hun, show me what you can do." Xylon nodded and let her go, leading the way through the snow, the shack was quite far away but the walk could actually be quite amusing.
Xylon Exton
Xylon Exton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammaleigh Tyler Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:02 pm

"The only fact youll know soon enough is me kicking my foot up your ass." Ammaleigh replied innocently with a smirk. She leaned against the fence, her eyes on his face.

Feeling herself being jerked forward, she stumbled into him. Slightly amused, Ammaleigh rolled her eyes. "Id like it more if I knew your name." And lightly thumped his head.

Feeling his hand on her waist made her insides squirm. Who the hell did he think he was? Ammaleigh wasnt fazed though. "I shall." She replied, slighly giddy with excitement.
Ammaleigh Tyler
Ammaleigh Tyler
Head Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylon Exton Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:35 am

Xylon watched the girl, she had really shit combats and it don't impress him nor make her cool. He didn't see that as a particular threat because he could just snap her body in two and be done with it. He thought about it for a moment by was unkindly interrupted with her voice ringing in his ears,"Xylon Exton is what they call me. What about you?" he asked with an unneeded growl to his voice. What was with women and their questions?

When the Hufflepuff thumped his head, that's when he blew his casket, no one ever touched him without permission. So he shoved her away from him and conjured water from the snow, Xylon threw it at her so she was drenched with ice cold water. She was starting to be very annoying to him and no, Xylon didn't like it one bit.

Xylon kept walking and when he turned around he saw her standing around,"What are you waiting for? The grass to grow?" he muttered and waited angrily so she could head in first, or was he supposed to pick her up and throw her in? At least that could be arranged.
Xylon Exton
Xylon Exton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammaleigh Tyler Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:53 pm

"Ammaleigh Tyler." Ammaleigh raised an eyebrow as Xylon growled at her. Setting that thought aside, she made a loose fishtail braid. Her hair was rather long, and Ammaleigh knew she needed to cut it soon.

One minute, everything was fine. The next Ammaleigh found herself drenched from head to foot. Shivering, she shakily drew her wand and dried herself off. She was still shivering though.

"Something like that, yeah." Ammaleigh snapped back. She finally reached the door of the shack, and she crawled in without a second look back.
Ammaleigh Tyler
Ammaleigh Tyler
Head Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylon Exton Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:14 am

Xylon raised a quizzical eyebrow at the girl, a very unusual name, Ammaleigh.. Nope it didn't sound too familiar do she obviously must be a nobody. Also another thing that bothered Xylon was how women always fiddled with their hair or fixed it. He had to admit that it was hot watching her but he just scoffed and rolled his eyes as an answer. Some things he kept well hidden and this was one of them but whereas if he had to tell someone what Gillyweed was, he procrastinated because he obviously didn't know and had to lie about something else to change the topic.

He watched her dry herself off and still shivering she walked into the shack and Xylon didn't take pity on her whatsoever no matter what it came down to. He followed her in and laughed,"Nice ass by the way." he said only half joking just to amuse himself. He shut the door behind them and looked around, everything was dusty and ancient, make out of such old wood that when he moved a step the floorboards would creak. He ran a hand through his blonde hair and looked at an old painting of a fellow named Derek Valinge, he could've sworn that when he looked away the eyes followed him.

Then he disappeared into a different room, he looked at an old bedroom, it was a little girls but the curtains were torn and all the shelves had been knocked over and badly damaged. He nodded at everything when he heard a scream coming from somewhere, he instantly ran back to Ammaleigh but he couldn't find her, something was not going right. Xylon acted cooly and turned himself into a black wolf with piercing blue eyes, using his wolf instincts he set out to find the girl.
Xylon Exton
Xylon Exton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammaleigh Tyler Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:55 pm

Ammaleigh rolled her eyes at how much of a pig Xylon has proven to be. "Thanks." She deadpanned. It was bothersome how much he was annoying her. Though she had never heard of hm at school, Ammaleigh thanked god for it.

Looking around the room, she watched Xylon walk away. Thank god. Now I can go off my myself. So, Ammaleigh walked away in the other direction with a small spring in her step.

Ammaleigh walked into a room with the curtains hanging half off the frame. Seeing a bed in the corner, the structire smashed into pieces. She still began walking, knowing she was getting farther and farther away from Xylon with every step she took.
Ammaleigh Tyler
Ammaleigh Tyler
Head Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylon Exton Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:10 am

Xylon was now in his wolf form, he had to take a few minutes for his wolf sense to kick in so he ran up the stairs swiftly, his feet barely making any noise. Then he walked in a room which looked out to be an old library, his blue eyes scanned the room and found nothing so he left to the room across, it turned out to be a gathering area which was similar to a lounge room. He picked up a new scent that wasn't the girls but something very unusual that Xylon couldn't put his finger or rather his paw on it.

Remembering the scent he heard footsteps downstairs, his ears twitched and it was a heavily footsteps but very quiet and he knew that hadn't been the Hufflepuff's. Without taking another thought his wolf body was half way down the stairs when he got a familiar whiff of that unusual smell. He walked in a room where he found Ammaleigh standing in a different room, he walked up to her and nuzzled her hand with her nose as a way of showing that he was happy she was unharmed.

Xylon had always been protective over some people but this was an unusual encounter. He was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a cackling laugh, his head snapped around and saw a tall male figure standing at the door. It could be a dark wizard or a brutal snatcher, pushing his wolf body against the girl to make her move back he stood in front of her and looking at the person in front of him. He made no sudden movements but the wizard/snatchers icy voice rang in his ears,"Look here, a woman and her faithful dog. Well shouldn't this be easy?" the male snarled.

Xylon's instant reaction was curling his lips up at him and letting out a harsh growl, he knew that this person was not going down without a fight. It was now or ever and he did intend to protect the girl, no one messes with his people. No matter who they are. Then Xylon looked up at the girl searching her reaction, if she was smart enough she wouldn't show fear because that would make the situation much more easier for attack and that would be bad.

(OOC- I couldn't find the right whole wolf image here is what Xylon looks like:
The Body
The Eyes)
Xylon Exton
Xylon Exton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammaleigh Tyler Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:28 pm

Ammaleigh found herself in a room with about three dozen painted pictures, and as she walked she swore the eyes darted to her and back. Ammaleigh stopped to admire a picture showing a very young girl, and she shivered, wondering why she was there.

Ammaleigh didnt hear anything walk in until she felt something nuzzle at her hand. She jumped slightly, and saw a large dog. A wolf, it seemed more like. But the eyes were familiar, and she realized that it was Xylon. Ammaleigh narrowed her eyes, but found his wolf presence more comforting than his human one.

Ammaleigh turned around when she heard a voice at the door, and her immediate thought was it was a death eater. Xylon, or rather, the wolf of Xylon, pushed her behind him, and the comment the man made made Ammaleigh angry. "Not easy enough." She snarled.

Was she scared? Of course. But her actions proved otherwise.
Ammaleigh Tyler
Ammaleigh Tyler
Head Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylon Exton Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:02 pm

Xylon looked at the man and then the girl, was he better in wolf form or human form? Well if he changed now then the other male could take a stab at them and that was not what Xylon was intending to happen. As the man took a step forward he walked backwards forcing the girl with his lead, he looked at the girl as she spoke in a matter that was way out of her natural zone. Just don't do anything stupid Ammaleigh. He thought to himself.

Then he saw the male take out what looked like a wand or a knife, wait, it was both. He growled deeper at the male and let out a snapping sound, at that moment Xylon knew he had to fight this man and probably rip him to shreds. Then as the male stopped walking he shoved Ammaleigh with his full strength into a corner where she was safe, he didn't intend to hurt her but Xylon didn't want her getting in the way and getting hurt.

The older man leaped for Xylon but with Xylon's swift movements he easily dodged it, he went in for a bite at the male's leg but missed as he felt something slash against his front leg. This person had just cut him, with a howl of pain he lunged at the male for his throat. The man tried to throw Xylon off but failed miserably since Xylon was so heavy. He felt his jaw opening and sunk his sharp teeth into the older man's throat, the male looked at him and gave him a grin, something was not right. Xylon watched as he healed almost instantly, and he was thrown off the male like a piece of dirt on your shoe.

Xylon was thrown across the room and watched as the male got up and started to head for Ammaleigh,"Stupid dog, think you can beat me? Let's see how you react when I got your precious girl here." The Male said sheepishly and headed for the Hufflepuff. Xylon got up as fast as he could for Ammaleigh but the male was there and now it was Ammaleigh's part to protect herself.
Xylon Exton
Xylon Exton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammaleigh Tyler Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Ammaleigh watched the man walk toward them, and once again felt herself being pushed back, She didnt say anything. Showing emotion and they were done. But, Ammaleigh couldnt help but be confused. Is this really Xylon? Just earlier Xylon had drenched her. Why is he deciding to protect her?

Seeing him take out both a wand and a knife, a flash of panic went through her eyes. It passed just as easily as it came, but the sinking feeling didnt leave her stomach. Feeling herself being shoved very harshly, she landed on the corner, letting out a small groan of pain.

Ammaleigh watched as they fought, and she wished she could help. If anything happened to Xylon.... Well, she couldnt do anything about it, as she would probably be dead too. Xylon managed to bite him, though he did howl in pain. With wide eyes, Ammaleigh watched him recover and throw the dog off.

Oh god. Ammaleigh thought as the man came toward her. She pulled out her wand as he got closer, and made a slashing movement with her wand, momentarily shooting him back. She rose to her feet, her wand still raised.
Ammaleigh Tyler
Ammaleigh Tyler
Head Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylon Exton Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:18 am

Xylon watched everything happen so fast, this girl had good quick thinking. He watched as the man was sent flying backwards and that would give Xylon enough time to change into his human form, he dodged the man as he came hurtling towards him and while he was still down he changed to his original self but not as fast as he would've liked to. His eyes flashed to Ammaleigh and he cleared his voice to say something but lost it, he was dumbfounded into silence. He looked down to find where he was hurt but the only thing that he found was a slash on his right wrist, the hand he used best.

He jumped up and stood beside Ammaleigh, holding her wrist in case they needed to make a run for it. That probably wasn't the smartest thing to do considering that Xylon would need to use both hands for his magic, he watched the male get up again, clearly annoyed he was starting to get beaten by some teenagers, "You ruddy no good load of rats." He sneered to Xylon and Ammaleigh, Xylon decided that he should work him up and get him angry so he would be in more of vulnerable position.

Xylon smiled towards the other male,"Thanks, but we don't need you telling us any of that information and might I say that that is the worst insult I have ever come across. It doesn't even make me flinch." The man was working up a temper now and he waved his wand in the direction of Xylon, it was a curse that would create slash across someones stomach. With a wave of both Xylon's hands he deflected the spell and Xylon instantly knew how to get rid of this man, he took out his wand and waved it,"Avada Kedavra!" Xylon said.

He watched as green sparks came from his wand and filled the room and then he heard a loud thud, the man had dropped dead. Xylon breathed heavily and slid down to the floor, he was weak and he needed to rest for now. "We did it." He said happily and locked eyes with the girl, moving her bangs away from her face.
Xylon Exton
Xylon Exton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammaleigh Tyler Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:38 am

Hearing the crash of the man being sent back made the breath Ammaleigh was holding exhale, relieved. Seeing the human Xylon also made her more relaxed, as she didnt see what all had happen. He appeared to be unharmed, which was good.

Feeling Xylons hand on her wrist made her insides pinch together. Wasnt it just earlier that he seemed to have hated her? Nothing made much sense to her at that moment.

The next part seemed to move quickly in Ammaleighs perspective. The man shot a spell at their direction and Xylon deflected it, and the man fell to the floor, dead. Xylon killed him. Ammaleigh watched with a blank expression as he turned to her and pushed her bangs out of her face.

"You killed him." Ammaleigh said with no emotion as she slid to sit next to him on the floor. She spotted a slash on his wrist and gently held it in her hands. "Let me fix this." She murmered.
Ammaleigh Tyler
Ammaleigh Tyler
Head Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylon Exton Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:46 am

Xylon looked at her intently, "Would you rather die or him?" He asked and raised a brow. He looked over at the dead body and shivers ran up his spine, he had used this spell before but he never performed it in front of anyone. He clenched his teeth as she took his wrist,"Thanks." Xylon replied and averted his eyes from the girl.

There was this tingly weird feeling that rushed through his body as the girl held his wrist, it was so weird. How can women do that? That was what always passed Xylon's mind and it always made him confused. He bit his lip and closed his eyes, now his head was spinning in circles.
Xylon Exton
Xylon Exton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammaleigh Tyler Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:25 pm

"I dont know." Ammaleigh mumbled, looking at her feet. Was it her fault some creepy guy tried to murder her? Possibly. They were both at the wrong place at the wrong time.

"Dont be rude." Ammaleigh scolded, still holding onto his wrist. Placing the tip of her wand on the cut, she looked at him to see how he would react. Ammaleigh began mumbling different spells, and in no time the cut was healed.
Ammaleigh Tyler
Ammaleigh Tyler
Head Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylon Exton Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:01 pm

Xylon sighed,"I know you know it would rather be him than you. Also, if he goes around doing that to people and killing so many or attempting to, then maybe it was time to put an end to all of it." he stated clearly, he was right with this point, he was good at proclaiming what was in his mind even if it wasn't something nice to hear.

He looked at her,"And how am I being rude?" he snarked, he wasn't rude to her before but as he said that it was rude. Most of the time he was rude and completely not bearable but if people got I know him more and didn't piss him off then maybe people would actually like him. He was snapped out of his thoughts at a sharp pain coming from his wrist. Xylon watched as the gash disappeared and it wasn't the most happy healing considering that it had hurt.

After a few moments of silence Xylon leant in and kissed her softly, as a way of saying thank you. It wasn't all the time he did that to people but something made him do that. Instead of freaking oh to what he was doing, he played it cooly So he wouldn't freak her out.
Xylon Exton
Xylon Exton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammaleigh Tyler Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:52 pm

"He couldve gone to prison. He couldve gotten a Demtors Kiss. You didnt need to kill him." Ammaleigh wailed, hugging her knees and putting her head on them. She didnt know why it bothered her so much, as the man did ttry to kill them. It just bothered her, seeing his lifeless body on the ground. "What if he had a family? What will they do now?" Ammaleigh finally gave up. She looked at the ground.

"Youre being snarky when Im trying to help." All Ammaleigh did to Xylon was try to help. Was that such a bad thing? That was just the Hufflepuff in her.

Enjoying the scilence, Ammaleigh allowed herself to get lost in her thoughts. She snapped back into focus when Xylon began leaning toward her, and she went crosseyed as he kissed her. When it was over, Ammaleigh looked toward him exactantly, eyebrows drawn together in confusion.
Ammaleigh Tyler
Ammaleigh Tyler
Head Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylon Exton Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:02 pm

Xylon rolled his eyes at the girl,"Who honestly gives a crap? You are taking sympathy on someone who tried to kill you? Did you see his face? No because your oblivious to everything." he snapped, anger rose above him which signaled that he was done with this girl. All he did was protect himself and someone else from dying and if she was killed then it would be like Xylon kille her and that was not his intention.

After he kissed her she looked at him with confusion, he honestly couldn't Give a flying hoot now. He stood up no matter what state he was in and walked to the door to leave the shrieking shack. Some things are better left unspoken and this was definitely one of them.
Xylon Exton
Xylon Exton

Back to top Go down

Post by Ammaleigh Tyler Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:23 pm

"Dont do this to me." Ammaleigh snapped back. Xylon had really stung her, and angry tears had formed in her eyes. "Yes, of course Im oblivious. I dont have to be moody all the time to be observitive like you." She sneered, wiping her eyes with her sleeve.

Seeing him walk out, Ammaleighs shoulders slumped. She had so many questions, and she needed him to answer them. But he went and left, and Ammaleigh was left with the body of her potential killer and her thoughts. So of course she got up and ran after him, grabbing his arm to turn him to her. She planned to get her answers.
Ammaleigh Tyler
Ammaleigh Tyler
Head Girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Xylon Exton Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:14 am

Xylon's eyes searched the place to find the front door, he found it and swiftly moved toward it when he was whirled around. Ammaleigh stood in front of him and she had obviously been crying, Xylon didn't care what he did to her and he didn't feel bad one bit to what he said because he knew that it was all true. He clenched his teeth together and averted his eyes"What do you want now?" He snarled and shoved his hand in his pockets, glaring at a spider webbing a web.
Xylon Exton
Xylon Exton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum